Saturday 27 October 2012

my immortal beloved CHANEL VELVET BAG

image source: la modella mafia

My immortal beloved,

My angel, my all, my very self-  and so starts the trio of love letters that will 
put many a man to shame especially in an age where romance has been compressed 
to a series of 140 carefully curated characters via a little blue bird or shaving a love 
heart onto your back(hair). I don't profess to be an expert on this subject (whether it's 
love or romance), otherwise what use would we have for a flying male toddler 
haphazardly shooting arrows around? 

Savage Garden once said, I knew I loved you before I met you, and boy 
when I first heard that Chanel was going to launch velvet versions of the boy 
bag I felt excitement that could only be described as euphoria, then anticipation
and then finally queasiness. The last emotion is solely attributed to fear that 
good on paper may result in disastrous circumstances; 
just one of the many things that Sex & the City taught me. 

But when you finally encounter that illusive, but perhaps too superfluously professed love,
Because, when I first saw Miroslava Duma sauntering around with, not one, 
but two of these beauties- my thoughts go out to you, my Immortal Beloved,
 now and then joyfully, then sadly, waiting to learn whether or not fate 
will hear us- I can live only wholly with you or not at all

Another lesson that I learnt off Sex & the City (i.e. the bible) is that we're allowed more 
than one great love in our lives. The Chanel Velvet Boy Bag may not realise how 
absolutely perfect we'd be together, but that's okay, I know that they'll be 
many others that I will fall for and get rejected by my credit card company.

But that's the thing with great loves, I'll always carry it in my heart
and evidently, on my blog.

ever thine
ever mine
ever ours

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous purse!

    WWW.ROXTHEFOX.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great paintings! This is the kind of info that should be shared around the web. Disgrace on Google for now not positioning this publish upper! Come on over and talk over with my site . Thanks =) เครดิตฟรีไม่ต้องฝากไม่ต้องแชร์ 2021

    ReplyDelete