Monday 29 October 2012

insta-loving

1/ Spring means finding beautiful flowers on the sidewalk
wearing: one teaspoon shorts & wanted shoes
2/ my version of after work drinks 
i.e. ice coffee- shaken not stirred
3/ working in the city = being dangerously close to all the shoes
one teaspoon knitted shorts (also worn here) and office wear?
4/ homemade french toast made by ze lovely mz lorah
thanks for the special ingredient! :D
5/ contemplating, contemplating, forever contemplating
kind of regretting my decision against this Equipment shirt now, worn with 7FAM jeans (worn here)
6/ pad thai that looked better than it tasted
7/ I kid you not, walked all the way from Paddington to Bondi
wearing: Bassike shirt (worn here & here) Isabel Marant ra-ra skirt, Senso Bertina boots (worn here)
8/ seriously, instagram more like foodstagram- or instafood
ms chu deliciousness (see more here)
9/ feel in love with this michael lo sordo shirt (see behind meeee)
but the collar looked all funny on me, so I decided to take a picture of me and the funky lights in the change room instead
wearing: ksubi tee, isabel marant skirt, topshop shoes

Hope y'all had a lovely weekend!
I know I did, if you haven't- go and watch Hotel Transylvania. Don't underestimate the power of a good kid's movie

x k


1 comment:

  1. Hello! I just found your cute blog and gladly added myself to your followers! I’d love to have you stop by and follow my blog too maybe?! Also I’ll leave the link to a huge Betsey Johnson Giveaway I’m having, in case you’re interested:)

    Hope to see you there, and thanks so much!
    Xo, Emily

    Betsey Johnson Giveaway

    ReplyDelete