Monday 24 December 2012

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Aje catara skirt // Dannika Zen tank // YSL belle du jour

I just wanted to take the opportunity to wish everyone a
MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I finished the most hectic week of work yesterday and want
to do nothing but relax and hang with family & friends.
Christmas is never complete without an appropriate amount
of sparkles & sequins & fairy lights, so don't forget to add the 
perfect amount of sparkles to your outfit with a white Aje
sequin skirt that is reminiscent of snow and a white Christmas that 
isn't enjoyed in Australia. 

Although, what says Christmas more than a traditional
Australian barbecue. That means sausage sizzle, fresh prawns,
close friends & family, cold beer & lots of presents awaiting.
So I hope you're enjoying the holiday season and I'll 
be back to my regular blogging schedule after Boxing Day.

x karen

bloglovin // twitter // instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment