Sunday 8 April 2012

denim and the red doors


Stylestalker criss-cross dress // MNG denim shirt (similar here) // ASOS boots (really old) // 
Alexander Wang Rocco (similar here) // Chloe sunglasses

I feel like lately I've been dressing more casual chic rather than my more usual girly-ness. I've had these boots for probably 4 years but this is the first time I've worn them properly. I love the wrap around straps and the peep toe but honestly they cut off my legs like crazy, so they've been sitting under my bed collecting dust.

I'm so happy I finally gotten to wear it!

ps/ I hope it's not too inappropriate to be wearing an oversized and gaudy cross during Easter. On that note, Happy Easter! Hope you're enjoying the break and all the chocolate eggs. 

xx
from wonderland

2 comments:

  1. I really love this LOOK>
    http://marylovesthat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look! Very jealous of your Wang bag! J. X

    deuxjs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete