Tuesday 24 April 2012

soccer shorts.

zara polka dot blouse (similar here) // alice & olivia shorts // vintage belt // cambridge satchel company bag // wittner wedges (similar here)

My mum is the type of person that will say what's on her mind; it's often led to me hastily changing my outfit last minute. She's a bit of a paradox to me, sometimes she has her very conservative ralph lauren wearing days but then she'll go out and buy a pair of white J Brand jeans before I even get on the trend.

But I digress, my mum calls these my pyjama-soccar-playing shorts. She says that they're a mix of the perfect pyjama pant and the side split (which I love the best) reminds her of sports shorts. 

Mother (mostly) knows best; just not in this case. I still love these shorts! 

xx
karen

8 comments:

  1. te sigo bonito blogg!!!
    elarmariodemamen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cut of your shorts!! I can see the sporty element, but they're way cuter and you have the legs to pull them off ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're so sweet! I like the split on the side besides it adds something non-traditional to the shorts that I enjoy.

      hahha i'm pretty sure its the heels that make me legs look good in the shorts :)

      thanks!

      Delete
  3. Such a lovely outfit! I love your bracelets :)

    - Victoria
    www.Vickkitas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely! My bracelets are a constant work in progress hahaha

      Delete
  4. Cute outfit! Love the polka dot blouse and the shorts are great. Just found your blog, you have a lovely style!

    xoxo,
    Suzie Q
    Style Cue by Suzie Q
    $50 Gift card GIVEAWAY!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fabulous outfit!!!! soo cute you've got great style!!
    Your instagram is cute!

    Ancille xx

    ReplyDelete