Friday 20 April 2012

velvety blue.

wearing: wrangler knit top, mng denim shirt, paper heart red skirt, thakoon boots, alexander wang bag

I've had this skirt hanging in my closet for the longest time but I never got around to wearing it. It was just so short and bright, and to be honest I didn't know how to wear it. But sometimes, it's the easiest choices that turn out right. I love the way the denim looks next to the bright red! I decided to tone down all the other colours of my outfit, bag included. 

Until I got to my shoes; granted, it's not a look at me colour, but it's navy velvet. It's one of those items that you have in your closet that you just want to sit and stroke (wow, that sounded a lot less weird in my head). I love the knot on the side, the pointy front and the chunky heel.

I'm sure some of you have realised, I have a new blog address. There's no deep and meaningful reason as to why, mostly just the fact that the old address felt not right. Sorry for the lack of explanation but hopefully a new site address would mean more posts and a new layout.

xx

2 comments:

  1. super cool that skirt! :D nice blog honey. I'm following

    Check my blog and follow me if you like :)

    xx

    www.sickbytrend.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. dying over those booots!!!! aaaah!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete