Tuesday 24 April 2012

Neon Loving.

Neon Loving.
1. Giambattista Valli silk chiffon-trimed tweed jacket
2. Mango Aviator sunglasses
3. Rag & Bone Surf Knit Legging
4. Christian Louboutin Pigalle 120 Patent Leather
5. T by Alexander Wang loose fit racerback tank

How amazing is this neon jacket?

I've been scouring the internet to find it, but out of stock everywhere (not that I can afford it)
Regardless, it's one of the most amazing jackets I've seen in awhile
Granted it's not the most everyday jackets but I can imagine it looking its best with a pair of raggy old jeans and simply white tank. So amazing.

I've been seeing a neon yellow jacket amidst the cybernet and instragram world
Hoping that it's zara and so I can get my grubby little hands on it

xx
karen

No comments:

Post a Comment