Tuesday 3 April 2012

saturday brunching


Stylestalker there she goes playsuit // Sportsgirl military jacket (similar here) // Topshop creeper shoes// 
Alexander Wang Rocco (love this combination) //

I don't think you ever really appreciate the weekends until you start working, and getting a group of friends together starts getting harder and harder every week. I know I never appreciated the weekends until it became the only time I could see my friends or spend time with my family. 

This past saturday was spent at Jones Bay Wharf having lunch/brunch at Cafe Morso
The environment and the food was perfect
And to make it even better, the sun was all happy and bright!

This jacket has returned to my wardrobe after wandering off into my mum's closet for the past year. But I needed something heavier to set off the playsuit that I'm wearing. I'm bummed that I wasn't able to get any good shots of the playsuit but let me assure you, it's beyond beautiful!

I hope everyone had a good weekend and enjoyed themselves

xx
from wonderland

3 comments:

  1. hello fellow sydney blogger! love this look :) now following!

    natalie
    http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your Wang bag, I have it in black, it's such a treasured possession!

    Rianna xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karen,

    Nice blog. We love it.

    We’ve been taking note of your style and we've come to be wonderfully addicted to it.
    We'd like to invite you as our 1st group of fashionista to join WhatIWear in a conquest to inspire the world,changing one wardrobe at a time.

    Click HERE to become a member - www.whatiwear.com
    Or check our blog at blog.whatiwear.com

    --
    Here are some members who have already joined us.
    Anastasia Siantar - brownplatform.com
    Andree Judd - avantgardien.tumblr.com
    Willabell Ong - paledivision.blogspot.com
    Marie Hamm - themavenpost.blogpost.com
    Paris & London - themadtwins.blogspot.com
    Alyssa Lau - theordinarypeoples.blogspot.com
    Nadine Drexler - whengreengrasswasyellowonpictures.com
    White Lace - whitelace.ro
    Becka Häggblom - sunshineinnorth.blogspot.com
    Michalina Z - stook-pook.blogspot.com
    Jessica C - westmountfashionista.com
    Claradevi Handriatmadja - luce-dale.com

    ReplyDelete