Thursday 11 July 2013

DKNY Fall 2013

 Images courtesy of Fashion Gone Rogue

I know recently my blog has been everything-except-outfit-posts heavy recently, I've been so slammed at work I've barely had any time to take any photos especially with the early winter sunsets. But, given the choice, I'd rather look at Cara Delevingne rather my mug anyday. I love anyone who is strong enough to be themselves and then be become incredibly successful because they stuck true to their quirky self. 

And plus, the above photos are really just perfect winter outfit inspirations. 

x karen

2 comments:

  1. LOVE this campaign and I love how approachable so many of these looks are. Cara can do no wrong!

    xx Lindsey | Complacency Kills

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big fan of Cara and of DKNY's recent campaigns so this one's a no brainier.

    x

    ReplyDelete