Tuesday 30 July 2013

cosy creams

Sportsgirl knit | Mister Zimi leather jacket | J Brand jeans| Celine bag | Chloe 'susanna' boots 

The one thing that I love all year round are light-weight knits, but I love them more in winter because I can layer them with my leather jackets. I'm a pretty clumsy person, so when I'm hunting for a white/cream knit, it's pretty much a pre-requisite that I have to hunt below a certain price range. Which is probably how I find myself in either Zara or Sportsgirl, its the perfect price range for a knit so that I won't cry when I spill coffee on it. I'll tell you the story of how I spilt hot chocolate on my white silk Ellery another day. 

 x karen

9 comments:

  1. You look amazing! Especially digging the boots and bag :)

    xx Lindsey | Complacency Kills

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sportsgirl always has the best knits! I don't know why I hardly have any! & I'm so jealous you have what is possibly the best boots ever but the price tag is a little bigger than my wallet right now :(

    The Fashann Monster

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm exactly the same with white tops- coffee stains are the bane of my existence!

    x Alisha
    www.alishayi.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. thats a great look! so jealous on your celine trio :( it looks so stupid on me as i'm quite tall
    i ruined so many knits, so i stick to the zara price range as well^^

    The Fashion Menue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love love this outfit!

    x Eline - www.onhighheels.be

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whats the brand of that gorgeous necklace you're wearing??

    www.loverandshoes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous!
    Which MZ leather jacket is this one?

    ReplyDelete