Friday 5 July 2013

caped crusader?

Shakuhachi cape | T by Alexander Wang tee | J Brand jeans| Prada bag | Nike hi-tops

I think I may have been subconsciously channeling Superman when I bought this burgundy cape. But then again, anything with the word 'cape' in it makes me think of Superheros. Although Miss Edna Mode did always warn that Superheros should stay away from capes; they'll kill ya. But luckily, I'm nowhere near a superhero and only follow their certain fashion choices; emphasis on the certain, you won't be seeing me wear my undies over my pants anytime soon. 

In the meantime, cape worn over one of my favourite striped tees is the perfect combination for warm winter dressing. 

 x karen

4 comments:

  1. That cape is pretty amazing, love the hi-tops as well!

    christelpaola.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I thought of Edna mode too! Love the colour! Beautiful!
    AHKA VINTAGE BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your coat and your bag! nice look :-)

    http://michellele1.blogspot.com.au/

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cape, I am really diggin' your style.

    http://myfifthavenue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete