Saturday 1 September 2012

first day of spring

Isabel Marant skirt (similar HERE & HERE) // Sportsgirl jumper // Acne boots (HERE & HERE)

First day of spring? What a joke.
I found these photos in my 'archives' from back when the weather was sunnier, ironically during the middle of winter. I found this amazing Isabel Marant skirt during the end of season sales a few months ago, I love the peek-a-boo red pattern on the under-layer of the skirt. I can't wait to wear it more during the warmer period, although I've been amassing quite a collection of skirts and loose shorts for summer. 
Can you tell how excited I am?

x K

3 comments:

  1. Okay I really want your Marant skirt and boots. Perfect combo. Gimme! :)

    Mel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking so pretty!

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ugh yes yes yes this outfit is perfect!!

    xo from LA,

    Olivia
    athreadforthought.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete