Wednesday 18 July 2012

striped sunset.

asos neon pink jeans // h&m sweater // saba leather jacket // charles & keith boots // sportsgirl clutch // bardot scarf

I haven't been feeling the best this past week, there's this nasty flu that's been going around and I fell like a domino piece. I wore this outfit when I thought I was well enough to leave the house my bedroom (I was wrong) so I stuck to basics and what ended up to be mostly high street pieces. The ASOS jeans add the perfect touch of bright to an otherwise monochrome palette, I'd originally wore them with thigh-high boots when I was out that morning but I was too lazy to pull them on again. The jeans don't have the greatest cut nor does it have great quality but I have definitely gotten my moneys back with the amount of times I wear it. I couldn't really justify the purchase of a more high end brand at the time but now I wish I had- they've quickly become a staple! But I made up for it by purchasing a pair of 7FAM neon yellow jeans during the Shopbop sale, hopefully you'll see it soon!

x
karen

2 comments:

  1. I love this outfit! The jeans are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love your outfit! Great color combo!
    Awesome blog! Totally following you now!
    If you have a minute visit my blog, hope you can follow me back:)

    xoxo
    Veronica

    http://www.chicallover.com/

    ReplyDelete