Saturday 21 July 2012

I'll pick you up when you're down

Sportsgirl dress // Subtitled jacket // Mulberry clutch // Kenneth Jay Lane tiger bracelet // Topshop Ashely shoes

How sunny is this dress? I'm having the biggest fascination with yellow at the moment; it really cheers me up on a dull day. Which this day turned out to be, it was all sunshines and lollipops in the morning so le bf and I decided to drive to have brunch near the beaches. Cutest place called Three Blue Ducks and there steak sandwiches were definitely worth the wait on the table (you'd know if you follow my instagram @thechicndamned). But the day was filled with two fails on my part; I forgot my camera (which resulted in the iPhone photos a la above) and the sun decided to play a very intense game of hide'n'seek after brunch. The wind picked up and all of a sudden my outfit became very weather inappropriate...but what else is new?

x
karen

2 comments:

  1. coo!
    http://spliffedcookies.blogspot.no/

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg its so gorgeous !
    love it :))
    stay pretty ;>

    XO,
    petitepita.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete